GreenBean Pay is a quick and simple way to pay for your order, and is as easy to use as PayPal. All you have to do is link your bank account once to your GBP account and you’re ready to go! Get an added 15% off for every order using GBP. For those that want ASAP shipping please choose this payment method.
- Step 1: On the checkout page, select GreenBeanPay, then enter your phone number or email and click the submit button.
- Step 2: A popup window will appear asking for a verification code. If you do not see a popup make sure the popup blocker is disabled on your browser or our website is whitelisted. Check your phone or email for the GreenBean Pay verification code. If you signed up via email, please check your spam folder before resending the verification code.
- Step 3: Enter the verification code and click submit. The following screen allows you to securely connect your bank account to Greenbean Pay using Plaid. Plaid is the same service PayPal uses to connect your bank account. Note: If your bank is not on the initial list, use the search bar above the list and type in your bank name to find it.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions to connect your bank account and you’re done! Read and agree to our terms and conditions and click the “Place Order” button.
Future GreenBean Pay Orders
Once you have signed up for GreenBean Pay and connected your bank account, the checkout process is much simpler.
- Proceed to checkout and enter your shipping/billing information as usual.
- Select Greenbean Pay as your payment method and enter the phone number or email address you used to sign up for Greenbean Pay initially. Click submit and a verification code will be sent to you again.
- Enter the verification code and you’re pretty much done! Just agree to our terms and conditions and then click the “Place Order” button to submit the order.
GreenBean Pay Infographic
An eCheck is a digital payment that functions the same way as a physical check.
To pay for your order using this payment method, select eDebitDirect at checkout. Please enter your check number, routing number, and checking account number from a physical check in the boxes at checkout. Ensure that all information on the physical check (all zeroes in the account and routing number) are correctly entered.
If you don’t have a Physical Check: If you don’t have a physical check, please use the date of your order as the check number in MMDDYY format. Example: If today’s date is July 20, 2020 then the check number would be 072020
If the check includes a separate routing number for electronic payments, use that routing number instead. If payment is declined, make sure to verify that all the information you entered is correct and try again.
eChecks from prepaid checking accounts are not accepted. All payments made payable to Kreed Health.
NOTE: The charge must clear before the order sends. This can take up to 3-5 business days.
Returned Check Fees
By purchasing from our website, you agree to pay any and all fees that are associated with a check being returned back to your account.
This includes the returned check fee that our bank charges us (currently $12.00 per check) as well as any processing fees associated with the returned check.