Hello everyone! I hope y’all are staying safe!
I’m back at it again with some recipes that you can use with Kratom!
If you have any recipes that you want to share, please let us know!
Just tag us on our social medias! We love to see other people’s amazing creation!
Let’s get started!~
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon kratom
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Add 1/2 of the granulated sugar and with mixer on high, continue to beat until egg whites are stiff peaks. Repeat with last 1/2 of sugar, beating until whites are shiny and fluffy.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, sieve the almond flour, powdered sugar, and kratom into the bowl with the egg whites. Discard any large pieces that remain in the strainer. Fold until just combined
- Preheat oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
- Fill a piping bag with the macaron mixture and pipe 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) dollops onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Let the cookies rest until they are no longer wet to the touch and a skin forms on top (can be up to 1 hour).
- When the cookies are dry to the touch, bake at 300˚F (150˚C) for 15 minutes.
- While resting, make the filling by mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk in a bowl until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside until ready to fill.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, or until cool before filling. Pipe the cream cheese mixture on the macron and sandwich with another one.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon Kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare your ramekins. Grease your ramekins with butter, Pam, or vegetable oil.
- Make the caramel. Add 1/3 cup of sugar with 2 tablespoons of water to a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat and let the sugar melt until it turns a dark brown color. This can take about 5-10 minutes. After completed, quickly pour into greased ramekins. I used 5 ramekins that are each 4 inches in diameter. Set aside.
- Make the flan. Add 2 egg yolks and 2 eggs to a small bowl. Whisk until the eggs are well broken down. Add 1/3 cup of sugar to the eggs and whisk. Set aside.
- Add 1 2/3 a cup of milk and 1 tablespoon of Kratom to another sauce pan. Make sure to whisk in the Kratom powder to reduce clumping. Heat over medium heat while whisking the Kratom and milk together. Make sure both are mixed well and the milk is warm. Finally add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the Kratom milk.
- The final step is to combine the Kratom milk and egg/sugar mixture. Add 1/4 cup of the Kratom milk mixture to the egg and sugar mixture. You are tempering the eggs, so they won’t cook when you combine the warm milk and eggs. Mix a few times before adding it to the Kratom milk in the sauce pan. Whisk everything together.
- Divide evenly between your ramekins. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for an hour at room temperature and an hour in the fridge.
- Once ready to serve, use a small knife to loosen the edges of your flan from the ramekin. Invert your ramekin onto a plate to get your flan out.
TA-DA!~ You can serve it with some fresh fruit as a bonus!
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kratom powder
- 6 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon amaretto
- 2/3 cup Vietnamese coffee (If you don’t have Vietnamese coffee, use any kind of coffee you have.)
- 12 lady fingers
- Brew coffee and set aside for the coffee to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the egg yolks with sugar and Kratom.
- Heat up the milk in a small sauce pan and add to Kratom egg yolk mixture. First, add a small amount of milk to temper the mixture before adding the rest.
- Add mascarpone cheese to the Kratom egg yolk mixture and incorporate. Soften the mascarpone cheese in a small bowl first to make it easier to mix.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the Kratom mascarpone cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Add amaretto to the Vietnamese coffee and stir. Set aside.
- Assemble the tiramisu cups. Dip lady fingers into the coffee and line the bottom of small cups. Add a layer of the Kratom mascarpone cream. Repeat the process until each cup is filled to the brim. Dust Kratom powder over the top and serve. (For the best tasting results, pop the tiramisu in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.)
Hope y’all enjoy!~
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups hot water
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Separate your egg yolks from the egg whites into a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Add the cream to a small sauce pan over low medium heat. Gradually sift the Kratom powder into the cream and whisk like your life depends on it. After whisking in the Kratom, add your vanilla extract. Be careful not to overheat the cream. Once the cream starts emitting a little smoke, it’s done. Turn off your heat.
- Use another whisk to break down your egg yolks. Pour in the sugar and whisk until the mixture is smooth. Add a little bit of the heated cream to your egg and sugar mixture to temper it. Stir a few times and pour into the cream. Mix until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Ladle the crème brulee mixture into 4 ramekins and place them in a 9×9 baking dish. Pour the hot water into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Take the crème brulee out at 30 minutes to check if it’s done. It should jiggle a little bit in the middle. If it jiggles a lot, leave it in for 1-2 more minutes before checking again.
- Cool for 2 hours at room temperature and at least another 2 hours in the refrigerator. You can refrigerate up to several days.
- Add a thin layer of sugar over the top. Shake off any excess. Use a torch to melt the sugar and create a solid layer over the top. You can also put it in broiler to achieve the same result.
Enjoy this yummy snack!